Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

Blog Archive

My awesome CT crew!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Mad As A Hatter

There's no stopping her now folks!!! Our very own ShaniLanniDingDong is on a roll... or is that a DingDong? <giggles>  Either way she dun got her mojo back and she's working him over right good!!  She's created this totally adorable tag for me and some awesome Snag Tags for you, using her very own "Mad As A Hatter" PTU Scrapkit.  To say this Wicked Princess Scrapkit rocks would be the understatement of all time.  So I won't say that, but I will say that it's totally the bomb!! You can work with it several times over and still always make something "new" and fresh.  Go take a look at it on her site and then beat feet to any of her stores where you may purchase this and call it your very own!  Enjoy!


0 comments:

Labels

Stores I sell at

Snag My Blinkie

Wicked Princess Blogs