Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

Blog Archive

My awesome CT crew!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Seduction

Our very own oh so awesome Rose, aka Cookiez, of "Cookiez Kreationz Corner Stop" created these lovely tags using the amazing Wicked Princess PTU Scrapkit "Seduction".  This is a kit you'll use over and over but only for those oh so sexy tags you know we love to make! ;)  

Rumor has it that there is going to be a tutorial for one of these tags as well.  
Remember to stop by "Cookiez Kreationz Corner Stop" blog and see which tag is the lucky tag!

Enjoy!!

wp-seduction nametag


shani bloggy siggy sized

The gorgeous animated tag now has a Tutorial written for it so you can make one too!!
YAYAY!!! 
wp-kiss me - shani



0 comments:

Labels

Stores I sell at

Snag My Blinkie

Wicked Princess Blogs