Powered by Blogger.

My Stalkers

Blog Archive

My awesome CT crew!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Snow Friends

Our very lovely and oh so loved Miss Ruby of "Stormlight Designs" created this lovely Tag and matching Banner and a lovely Snag Tags Set using Wicked Princess PTU Scrapkit "Sweet Snow Friends".  A little birdie told me there might even be a Cluster Frame forthcoming!!  So cross your fingers!!  I have it!!! I have it in my hot little hand... well you know what I mean!
  Now don't forget to go by Ruby's blog to get that awesome Cluster Frame!!
What's that? I'm sorry what did you say?  OH!!  Where is it you ask? 
Look way down there!!  ↓ ↓ ↓

Enjoy!

Shani PUT Snow Much Fun 



Sassy Snow Much Fun Banner 



 

 

Awesome huh?? I know!!!  Goooooooo Ruby!!! <BG>

1 comments:

Ruby (Stormlight) said...

"look way down there!"

ROFL! i love you, woman XD

Labels

Stores I sell at

Snag My Blinkie

Wicked Princess Blogs